Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is the strategy of increasing the quality and quantity of internet traffic from search engines to a website or web page. EO targets unpaid traffic (known as "natural" or "organic" results) rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. Unpaid traffic may originate from different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
SEO On-page OptimizationOn-page SEO is the practice of optimizing web pages to earn organic traffic and improve a website's rankings in the SERP (search engine results pages).
Our package includes:
- Max 20 Keywords
- Website & Competitor Analysis
- Content Duplicity Check
- Initial Ranking Report
- Keywords Research
- Meta Tags Creation
- URL Structure
- Content Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Heading Tag Optimization
- Website Speed Optimization
- Sitemap Creation
- Google Analytics & Search Console Setup
- Blog Optimization
- Local Classifieds
- Blog Posting
- Article Writing and Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Guest Blogging
- Broken Backlink Building
- Resource Link Building
- Alerts and Mention
- Link Roundups
- Competitor Backlink Research
SEO Of-page Optimization:
- Social Sharing
- Blog Social Sharing
- Slide Submissions
- Text Based Infographic Creation
- Video- 1 Product Related Only 1 Minute
- Q & A
Website Rank & Keyword ImprovementKeyword research is a practice search engine optimization (SEO) professionals use to find and research search terms that users enter into search engines when looking for products, services or general information.
- We will pick some proper keywords for you.
- We will make you website on-page optimized.
- We will properly set your website for better SEO.
- We will make your website index rank higher.
- Cost will depend on market competition.
- It usually takes up to 2 months to see your website on the front page of google(for low competition keyword).
Website SEO Report FREE
SEO reports are essential for determining what and how to improve your site. Use these data to prioritize optimization by determining which areas will have the most impact on your site. SEO reporting monitors the SEO performance of your website. It shows you which SEO marketing activities are effective (e.g., identifying specific keywords for organic search) and suggests areas for expansion.
This service is totally free in our package.
- Keyword Ranking Report
- Google Analytics Report
- Acquired Links Report